We are the software solution for managing and marketing your images.
Contact us to learn more about the technology powering over 100 agencies and 5000 artists.
- The dress Amy Winehouse wore on the cover of her 2006 album Back to Black has been acutioned off for over $70,000, with proceeds benefiting the Amy Winehouse...read more
- At this year's British Fashion Awards, Alexander McQueen's Sarah Burton won Deisgner of the Year, while Victoria Beckham took home her first...read more
Eschewing the traditional Thanksgiving holiday stateside, Pierre Rougier of PR Consulting and Justinian Kfoury fromread more
- Following the theft of items from Marc Jacobs' spring 2012 collection, over $400,000 in Louis Vuitton merchandise was stolen from an airport outside of Paris...read more
We caught up with charity co-chairs Rachel Roy and Thom Browne about their recent travels, the thrill of the thrift, and their will to give...read more
L'Oreal celebrates 40 year of their powerful slogan (read more
- An image from Miu Miu's fall 2011 campaign featuring 14-year-old actress Hailee Steinfeld crying on a train track has been banned for being "irresponsible"...read more
Christmas windows to a gay man are like diamonds to Dame Edna, you just can’t get enough. So when our ridiculously talented friend Douglas Little invited us to see the unveiling of...read more
- Lady Gaga wore a Chanel Haute Couture gown, designed by Karl Lagerfeld, for the launch of Gaga's...read more
Fashion photographer Christian Conti was born and raised in Riccione, Italy where he became involved in the local house...read more
Rafaël Rozendaal is a pioneer when it comes to digital, web based art. In fact, the young Dutch/ Brazilian artist opened up an entire new medium when 10 years ago...read more