We are the software solution for managing and marketing your images.
Contact us to learn more about the technology powering over 100 agencies and 5000 artists.
• After ten years as editor-in-chief at French Vogue, Carine Roitfeld is stepping down from the position to pursue “personal projects.” Roitfeld will be departing in a couple weeks. (WWD)
• With $300,000 in his pocket after winning the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, Billy Reid is staying sensible in how he spends the sum. He’ll use the money towards production and development. (NYT)
• The sale of Gianfranco Ferré to Prodos Capital and Salmar Shipping was approved by Italian officials last month, but a contract between Prodos and Samsung is delaying the acquisition process. (NY Mag)
• Continuing to expand and nailing down plans for the future, fashion label Bonobos raises $18.5 million. The brand has seen serious success driven by the cult following of its form-fitting pants. (NYT)
• New executive shifts at Jimmy Choo, including Hannah Colman being promoted to president of the brand’s European market and e-commerce. Wannie Suen was also named Senior Vice President of Asia. (WWD)
• Stella McCartney launches its first iPad app today, allowing fans of the brand to browse collections, learn news and see video interviews. The app also features exclusive concert footage from an N.E.R.D. concert. (NMA)
• Wal-Mart is recalling over two million electric heaters due to an overheating malfunction, which could cause burning or melting of the machines, fires in some cases. (Bloomberg)