We are the software solution for managing and marketing your images.
Contact us to learn more about the technology powering over 100 agencies and 5000 artists.
- Sweetie, darling! Absolutely Fabulous, that spot-on satire of fashion and all its excesses, is finally becoming a movie. That is, as soon as series creator Jennifer Saunders finishes writing Viva Forever, a musical based on the Spice Girls...for some people, life can be really hard. [Racked]
- Glamour's annual Women of the Year ceremony, held Monday night at Carengie Hall, was attended bya wide range of luminary ladies, from Gloria Steinam and Laura Bush to Jennifer Lopez and Chelsea Handler. [NYT]
- Chinese e-tailer, Germany Street, is allegedly selling H&M's highly-anticipated diffusion line with Versace a week before it is slated to hit stores. [Fashionista]
- Marc Jacobs' ads for his newest fragrance, "Oh Lola!," starring a 17-year-old Dakota Fanning, have been banned by the UK's Advertising Standards Authority for "sexualizing" a child. [Telegraph]
- Barneys is getting into the holiday spirit with Gaga's Workshop -- a conceptual, multimedia pop-up store on its fifth floor -- featuring a number of Gaga-related gifts, open from November 21 through January 2. [WWD, sub req'd]